Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Here's a lesson...

...if you want to crack your car windows to "air out" your car in October, be prepared to scrape the inside of the windshield as well! (This morning I was scraping and scraping away at the windshield and couldn't figure out why the frost just wasn't coming off!).

In pregnancy news, we are 11 weeks today and counting down the days until we are through with the first trimester. The morning sickness has kicked up into high gear (and I thought it was supposed to be dwindling!), which has been hard. Today, I got a vitamin B6 shot, which is supposedly helpful, but I won't really know until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, I will try to send some warmth your way...at least until the second trimester :)

deanna said...

So so sorry. I hope this doesn't sound trite, but it really will all be worth it in the long run!