Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not the diet I hoped for

Sorry for the lack of posts. Earlier on, I joked with coworker that morning sickness was a "great" diet...I kept losing weight, but didn't lose any of my chest. Well, the jokes have stopped...I've been sicker and have been started on IV fluids for the past 2 days. I hope this doesn't last long! Any prayers for a miraculous end to this morning sickness would be much appreciated. Overall, I just feel discouraged and, well, sick. More later...

6 comments:

Team Eddy said...

We're hoping and praying you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
We all will keep you in our prayers, a rosary to the Blessed Mother might not be a bad idea either! In the meantime, try to think of things that make you laugh, humor is often the best medicine...so I am told.
Mandy

deanna said...

Oh honey, I can't imagine what you're going through. I'll put the protestant prayer team on it here too!

Does this change your plans for the weekend?

Laura said...

Jen, Get well soon!!

michelle said...

So sorry! This part of pregnancy really sucks. The only thing I can say (other than my prayers) are that it is won't last forever!

Amy said...

Wow! You've got both teams (Protestant and Catholic) praying for you. Things will turn around, and this will all be a distant memory. Hard to believe, but true.