Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving week

TUESDAY: I was thankful to get off work early and be able to grab some chicken nuggets before we left on our long trek to Spokane. I was extra thankful that Joe had packed up the van so we were ready to go AND he drove the whole way to Spokane.

WEDNESDAY: Thankful to spend the day with Noah and Kevin (and a little with Amy, but she had to go deliver babies). Noah and I took a nap together while Joe and Kevin fixed the sink and toured the new Cabelas store.

THURSDAY: Thankful to be feeling GREAT!! on Turkey Day. We drove up to Keuterville to have dinner with the Poxleitners and then back to Lewiston for dessert with the Altmiller/Cleto clan.

FRIDAY: Feeling sick. Guess I ate too much. Thankful to get a 3 hour nap in.

SATURDAY: Thankful to spend the day shopping with Joe's mom, Dori, and my grandma. The Kaufman boys went bird hunting (which Schatzi was thankful for) and we ended the evening with a great dinner at Zany Graze (thanks, Steve!).

SUNDAY: Thankful to see a few good friends at Mass before Joe and I had to hit the road. My mom surprised us and said she would drive up to Coeur d'Alene with us, so she could enjoy lunch with us, Team Eddy, most of the Jacksons and my Aunt Becca. We were thankful for mostly good roads, my good driver (Joe), and hardly any nausea on Sunday!

Unfortunately, we spent so much time being thankful, we forgot to get our camera out and take pictures. :(

2 comments:

Laura said...

Way to be thankful. Boo for not taking photos, hehe! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!

deanna said...

Glad you had fun and your appetite held up. More pictures soon!!!