Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, December 17, 2007

17 weeks



Last week, we hit 4 months and had our 4month check up. At that time, we were only -3lbs prepregnancy weight, but this week, we hit prepregnancy weight of 127lbs. Guess I have to start exercising now. The morning sickness is okay, but I've had a bout of the stomach flu, which reminds me how much better the morning sickness has been since the first trimester. The baby has been more active. We were at my office's Christmas party and the Puppy went wild when the band started playing...it felt like it was doing a back flips. Maybe we'll have a little rockstar on our hands...

3 comments:

raecatherine said...

of course you'll have a musical kiddo! cute pic! where did your belly tattoo go? (just kiddin!)

deanna said...

Looking good! Darin just asked me this morning if you had any belly pooch yet. I told him last I heard you were still negative pregnancy weight. So I'm glad to hear you're putting it on now! You've got a long way to go to catch up with me or Amy though!

Kev-o said...

lookin good good lookin