Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Lola visit

Lola spent last week in IF. She really wanted to spend some time with Sam ("and hold his fat body"). She's always willing to hold a baby:

"Here, Jenny-fair, give him to me so you can fold laundry."
"Here, Jenny-fair, I will hold Sam so you can make dinner."
"Jenny-fair, here, give me Sam and you can do the dishes."


I guess when you're 80 years old, you've earned the right to hold babies while your granddaughter waits on you.

4 comments:

Dick & Jackie said...

You bet. And, boy, does she look happy! Love, Jackie

The Chase Family said...

It must be nice to have the family around the time! I miss it. And also Jen, was wondering if Anne has a blog? I wasn't sure!

Amy said...

Great picture of Lola and Sam. We all have the same cheeks in this family. ;)

Anonymous said...

lala said... can't wait to see Sam. What a great picture, Juni. Can you email the pic to Costco. Lola would love it!