Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Thursday, November 27, 2008

the Sandman Chronicles: I've got him trained

We spent last night at Team Eddys' house, which made for a hard night with Sam. I think he woke up 7 times last night. Fortunately, most of the time, he just needed his pacifier replaced and sung to.

At one point, I crawled back into the warm bed and sang to him from there. Joe stirred in his sleep, noticed I was singing and began singing to Sam, too.



I don't think Sam noticed we were singing two different songs.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I know Daisy has trouble staying asleep if we're in the same room, so I feel you on that one. And thanks for making me laugh with your story!

Happy Thanksgiving.

michelle said...

Made me laugh but what a sweet story anyway!! Happy Thanksgiving, especially this year. You have 2 more things to be thankful for!!

Gus and Jen said...

That is a great image to have in my head. :)LOVE IT!

Congrats on your nieces!