Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Friday, December 05, 2008

a different perspective

At our Cabela trip, we looked at all the animal displays. We saw an African scene with a lion holding down a wounded zebra. The zebra had a bloody scratch on its shoulder.

Jen: Look, Noah. That lion is going to eat that zebra!
Noah: No, Ninang, he's not.
Jen: He's not?
Noah: He's scratchin' his back. And, oooh! He likes it!
(He then wiggled like someone was scratching his own back, chanting, "Ooh, I like it! Ooh, I like it!"

(To see the picture, click on this link, go to Photo Gallery, and click through to picture 11.)

2 comments:

Leah Gillette-Fox said...

What a beautiful world he lives in! That boy needs to start watching some animal planet.

Tiffiny said...

I wish I had been able to think of that when I saw it at Cabela's (aka Camo Costco)! Poor fake zebra...