Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Friday, December 12, 2008

Joe's birthday


Here's a picture of Joe's birthday cake. This year, I made it from scratch. Last year, I was pregnant and slacked, making it from a mix. Ok, this year I have an infant and slacked as well, ordering pizza. But, the cake was delicious.Here's the birthday boy with the cake and all its flaming glory. That's what happens when you're only 2 years away from thirty. Did I mention Joe's OLDER than me?

Tancie was there to liven up the "party". I forgot to buy party hats, so they improvised. Sleep deprivation...I tell you...it's better than drinking. And, in all fairness, Joe asked me not to post these pictures, but who can resist? So, I'll include my own party hat picture as well. (I got the giggles, as I frequently do, while posing. Again, sleep deprivation...cheaper than drinking.) Happy Birthday, Joe!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday, Joe!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Jen said...

lala said.. Happy Birthday, Joseph! Missed your smiling face.