Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Turkey Day

Hi, Sam here. We just got back home from my first Thanksgiving. We stayed at my Ninang's house. She said I was so fat I could be our Thanksgiving turkey. I don't know what she was talking about, but I did wear my Thanksgiving bib.
My Grandma and Grandpa Kaufman andUncle Jeff came up to Coeur d'Alene to celebrate Thanksgiving. I love my Grandma. She fed me sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie!

Here I am with my Uncle Jeffrey, Dad, and Grandpa. Mom says she loves "all her boys".
We ate dinner at Aunt Rissa and Uncle Mark's house. Afterwards, everyone played our usual game of Jeopardy. Mom's team won and, as a prize, they get to do a dance in front of all the losers. This is Aunt Hailey, Aunt Tance, and Mom doing the running man.
I can't wait till next Thanksgiving. I'll have more than one tooth then and can really dig in!

4 comments:

raecatherine said...

what a cute way to tell you t-day story! looks like a very nice time. does mr sam eat any soft meats yet?

Jen said...

No, not till 9-10 months.

Leah Gillette-Fox said...

Look at him sitting up on his own! Cute story too.

Deanna said...

I'd certainly gobble him right up. And I love that hat!