Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy Valentine's Day!

Joe and I had our Valentine celebration last week as our church held a special Mass so that married couples could renew their vows and then the Knights of Columbus held a dinner and dance aftewards. We were the youngest people there, but it was still a good time.
So, honey, since we're apart on Valentine's Day, I'm sending a special Valentine your way from your two favorite dogs. Don't they look like a heart?

Happy Valentine's Day! I love you!

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I LOVE the Brits! My husband gave me my Valentine this morning and it had a picture of a Brittany! (He jokes about who I would save if the house was burning down. Some days, I have to think long and hard about it...)

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you get sloppy kisses!