Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Thursday, February 12, 2009

pretty good pack mule

We loved our last cross-country skiing adventure so much that Joe fashioned a ski kit for our own jogging stroller and took Sam out to Kelly Canyon last Sunday. Some nice passers-by took their picture.
Joe: I made a pretty good draft horse. Sam babbled all the way down the hill.
Jen: A draft horse, huh? I always thought of you more like a mule.
I like to get that dig in whenever I can because Joe's junior high mascot was a mule and he is rather stubborn.
Joe: No...a draft horse.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I hate to quible, but you know that a mule and a burro/donkey are two different animals right? BTW a Jenny is a female donkey, so you may be more a donkey than me!!

ran shae said...

go burros! : )