Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Sunday, February 15, 2009

weekly wisdom

Sam can eat so many more foods these days. I thought I would be creative and make a cantaloupe-grape puree from leftover fruit.

Now that my kitchen is covered in a sticky mess, I thought I would pass along this fine advice:

Don't puree grape and cantaloupe. They are too juicy. It shoots right out of the food processor and into your eye.

Hopefully, this announcement will prevent many moms from going blind this year.

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

No pictures, huh?!

Thanks for the tip! Thankfully my kids are long past those days, BUT sometimes I think I should be more healthful with them and try things like this. The problem is that I end up feeding them fishsticks while cleaning up the mess from the organic experiment.