Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Saturday, October 03, 2009

more miscellaneous San Fran pics

Super Mom/Ninang. She thinks all the kids can sense I'm pregnant...which is why she's the favorite. She's my favorite, too. She rented high chairs, cribs, books, and toys for all the kids so we didn't have to pack them...and they were set up when we arrived at the Suals'!The high chair brigade eating spaghetti.

A group photo. I didn't get many opportunities with camera due to baby-wrangling duties. Right to left: Auntie Gina holding Kate; Auntie Pinky holding Glory, me holding Sam, Amy holding Noah. See Noah's arm around Sam? They do like each other...sometimes.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

How does one go about renting those things?

Oooo, and your counter just hit 20 weeks, 0 days. Congrats!

Jen said...

I'm not sure. We'll have to ask Amy. Joe and I saw an ad for this when we were in Maui. I mentioned it to Amy and--poof--she got it all set up for this trip.

The Farmer's Wife said...

What fun!

Those little cousins make me laugh. And I'd never think to rent high chairs, for heaven's sake! Cages, yes, but highchairs are a pretty good idea, too.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Um, I don't actually cage my children, but when we travelled, which was VERY SELDOM, I wished there was a way. Especially in motel rooms.

Just so you know, I'm not THAT mean.