Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pirates

Team Eddy (minus Kevin) came to IF to visit for the weekend. As usual, too much fun was had and not enough pictures were taken. But, there are endless stories to share with you, dear readers.

I came downstairs to our TV room (or "the watching room" as Noah calls it) to find Sam with a pair of pink panties around his neck. Noah was wearing a black thong on his head. (Note to self: This is why you should immediately put away all folded laundry...it becomes unfolded rather quickly in a house full of children).

Jen: Noah, why do you have my underwear on your head?

Noah: It's not underwear, Ninang. It's an eye patch.

Jen: An eye patch?

Noah: And I'm a pirate.

Maybe it's time to start wearing bigger panties.

4 comments:

Leah Gillette-Fox said...

LOL!! I'm pretty impressed being that you are 23 weeks pregnant still wearing fancy unders... I was all about comfort by that point :) Sounds like a fun weekend, can't wait to hear more stories

Anne said...

I'm with Leah - fancy is a good thing, especially if they are used for the eyepatch instead of the sail for the boat! :)

Amy said...

Of course he thought it was an eye patch. Those fancy pants don't exist in the Eddy house any more.

Just in case you didn't know, they can give you kids.

Becca said...

LOL - I can't believe you're still wearing thongs :) I think I gave up on those entirely about 2 months into my pregnancy!