Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, October 12, 2009

pumpkin patch

A few weekends ago, we took Sam to the pumpkin patch. It was a cold, cold day, but Sam didn't seem to mind too much. This is the first time I'd ever taken Joe to a pumpkin patch; we typically just pick up our pumpkins at the grocery store, but I thought we'd better put in a little effort now that we are parents. Joe didn't realize I was such a pumpkin perfectionist. (I didn't think I was that anal...I was just looking for a round one that looked carveable). Sam, though, found many pumpkins to his liking and we ended up picking up a little one for Pudge as well. But the pumpkins weren't even the best part of the day...(to be continued)....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Waiting in suspense

The Farmer's Wife said...

Oh, what FUN!
There's no such thing as the "perfect pumpkin"...just ask Linus.

aunt tance said...

wait, where's sam? oh there he is!! if it wasn't for the hat, i never would have seen him ;)