Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Friday, October 02, 2009

San Francisco treat: a walk in the fog

Mom and Auntie Pinks pushed the girls...even uphill! (Do you like my new double stroller in preparation for being the mom of 2? Joe found it on Craigslist in Helena, MT. Thanks to Anne for picking it up for us!)

Amy packed Sam in her Moby wrap and held Noah's hand. No one would ever know this girl was in the ICU 4 months ago!

I took pictures because carrying my heavy baby really revs up my Braxton Hicks. Mom was exhausted by the end of the walk.

3 comments:

Laura said...

the San Fran fog is so refreshing! cute pics!

Rae said...

Wow you ladies are one amazing crew~!

Anonymous said...

lala said.. I love it when you post a picture of me sleeping. People would think that is all I did on the trip... ha..ha.. That was quite the workout of pushing the stroller up hill. great family time with my grandchildren!