Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Uncle Brandon's back

Hi. Sam here. Guess what? Uncle Brandon is all done with the Marines and back home. So, he came over to IF this weekend just to see me. I tried to play it cool because I'm not a baby any more. But, the truth is...I just love my Uncle Brandon. Every day is like a party with him. See how he roughs me up? I just can't get enough. I even say, "Please" so he'll do it again.And, at bedtime, I give him kisses. When he leaves my room, I yell, "Da!" so he and Dad will come back for more kisses. In fact, Mom said she's pretty sure that I like Uncle Brandon more than my parents combined. I wanted him to carry me out to the car to go to daycare today. And, even though he left this morning, I kept calling for him when it was time for bedtime kisses.

Come visit me soon, okay, Uncle Brandon?

No comments: