Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sweet girl

Dear Andie,
You are 5 1/2 months old and growing so fast! I hate to say it, but I think you might be starting to lose your fat, fat cheeks. But, they're still pretty fat and kissable, so I'll enjoy them as long as I can.
You are such a happy baby, which is a blessing. You're content to tag along and watch your brother. You stare wide-eyed at his antics and giggle when he does entertaining things. And, now, you're adding your own giggle to the music of our household.

I took these pictures one afternoon on a hot summer day. Sam was playing in the pool and I plopped you in the swing so I could take some pictures of you in your cute swimsuit. And, as long as no one was spraying you with the cold hose, you were perfectly content.
I still can't believe you are a girl. You are the best surprise of my life.

Love,
Mama

P.S. You know what another great surprise would be? If you would sleep through the night, that would rank right up there, too.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww...sweet, sweet pictures!

Leah said...

she's such a cutie! I think she looks so much like Sam too!

Anonymous said...

we still want to squeeze her cheeks and keep praying she sleeps ALL night. Love ya
Dwight and Susie