- Whew! What a week! Just over a week ago, I interviewed for a GI NP job in Lewiston, got an offer and accepted it. So, we've been packing, packing, cleaning, and packing in order to get our house on the market as soon as possible. The kiddos and I will be moving up in November; Joe will follow when he gets a job or in June at the latest. L-town, here we come!
- Sam's been potty-training against my will. I had desparately hoped to put off potty training in the midst of all this craziness. One day, when I had a to-do list as long as my arm, Sam suddenly decided he was no longer going to wear pull-ups or diapers. Two hours and 10 pairs of underwear later, we both agreed it was time to put the pull-ups back on. This weekend, Noah taught him how to a pee on a tree. Since then, potty-training has taken off. Unfortunately, I'm back at work 4 days a week, so we're only potty-training in the evenings. We'll see how it goes.
- Andie is 6 months old! I can't believe it. She slept through the night Monday...from 7pm until 5am! I'm hoping it's the start of a new trend. We'll see. She continues to be a happy baby who loves everything but tummy time. She has been enjoying her adventures into solid foods, although as with all things Andie, it must be offered on her terms and done in her own way.
- Team Eddy came down for an impromptu visit this past weekend. It was a whirlwind trip (only 36 hours!), but we had a great time as usual. I think I took one picture; I'll post that later this week.
- Joe decided he's going to take the PE exam this fall. We're excited because this has been a long term goal for him, but it will only add to the craziness of moving and packing. Good thing he's a smartie. Only eight short years ago, he took the FE exam...and proposed to me the next day. :)
And that's the news from Casa Kaufman, where the dad studies and packs, the mom cleans and packs, and the children are above average.