Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Saturday, September 18, 2010

fashionista...farm style

On my weekend alone, I did a little missin'-my-kids shopping. I was nostalgic for Sam's cute fat baby days when I used to dress him in overalls and ended up snagging this pair for a screamin' deal.
Sam's face lit up when he saw them and he yelled, "Farmer pants! Farmer pants!"

We put them on immediately. He wore them to "school".
Problems started when bathtime came that evening. He didn't want to take them off. "Farmer pants!"

I finally gave up and let him wear them to bed. "Farmer pants! Farmer pants!"

In the morning, he wouldn't take them off. I would have given up, except there was a noticeable wet spot (and, um, smell) where he'd leaked out his diaper the night before. So, we had to peel them off forcibly. There was a lot of screaming and crying involved....mostly Sam.
Luckily, the Farmer Pants were washed and dried and he got to wear them the next day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

he is so cute!!!

Becca said...

TOTALLY adorable. Totally.