- Joe started his job last Monday and is officially a Lewistonian. We are all thrilled and feel blessed by this new development. He's hit the ground running and is adjusting well to his new job.
- We started exploring options for moving out of my mom's house. While we greatly appreciate my mom's hospitality (and all her help baby-wrangling!), we are eager to get into our own space. We spent a few nights house-hunting and are entertaining some options to build. With so many options, we've really only come to one conclusion: we aren't ready to commit to anything just yet and would love a house to rent for a year or so. Anyone know of a house that wouldn't mind renting to a family with 2 little kids and 2 dogs?
- I'm finally finding more of a routine with my job. It's been a huge learning curve, but I appreciate the challenge...most days. :) Having a husband again has freed up a lot more time and I've renewed my goal of getting into shape. This means waking up at 5:30am every day and exercising before getting ready for work. I'm also using this awesome, free website to help me track progress.
- Andie took her first independent step today! And...she has yet another ear infection. Poor baby. But, Aunt Teenie came down to watch her today while we were at work. Thanks, Aunt Teenie!
- Sam is enjoying having Daddy home. 'Nuff said.
And, that's the news from Casa Kaufman, where the dad lives in Lewiston, the mom lives in Lewiston and the kids are above-average (and walking!).