Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Friday, February 04, 2011

not the safest game

Amy graciously offered to watch our children last Sunday while Joe & I attended a Kaufman family meeting. When we returned home, we were greeted at stairs by 3 Middles in diapers and Noah in his underwear. They were diving off the "diving board" into the "pool".
Sam explained the rules: "You take off you pants and you shirt, Mom. Like this. You socks stay on. Then you jump. Like this!"
Then, he jumped off the chairs into a pile of pillows.
Oh, my. Seems like a good way to break an arm.

2 comments:

dennlean said...

made my stomach lurch looking at the picture!

Amy said...

All I have to say is that it kept them entertained for an hour and a half and all 5 kept their extremities intact on my watch.