Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, March 28, 2011

off in Lala-land

Mom bought me a Coach purse for my Christmas present. I love it. I've never had a nice purse before and it's kind of nice.

However, just because I have a designer bag, it doesn't mean I don't have to use it for real life purposes.

Mom: Really?
Me: What? What's the matter?
Mom: Look at your purse.
Me: I know. It's the one you got me. What's wrong?
Mom: Only you can take a designer bag and make it look like a diaper bag.
Me: Oh. (looking down at my beautiful purse that is overflowing with diapers, a case of wipes, and two sippy cups).

2 comments:

Leah said...

i'm normally pretty proud of myself when I can fit everything into one bag, Less "stuff" when you are chasing young ones is better!

Dick & Jackie Driver said...

Too funny!