- My job has been ever-more challenging. I will spare you the details in this public forum, but you know how a stressful job affects...well, everything. Sigh.
- Andie's ear infection FINALLY cleared up. Yea!
- But, she's still NOT sleeping through the night. Boo.
- Sam has informed me that he only goes pee in the potty, not poop. That's been a big, fat bummer.
- We had a marathon weekend of packing, cleaning, fixing our house last week...and officially closed last Friday. Whoo hoo! We are no longer homeowners. I feel like a carefree teenager...other than the two children who keep climbing all over me as I try to type this.
- We had a wonderful Easter celebration this weekend. I'll get some pictures posted soon. Just wanted you all to know that we are not dead.
And that's the news from Casa Kaufman, where the dad prays for sleep, the mom prays for potty-training, and the children are above-average.