Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

moving day

Joe & I leave tomorrow for Idaho Falls. Why? Because we've sold our house, that's why! (Quick, knock on wood. It hasn't closed just yet. Knock on wood, now.) We are headed for a whirlwind trip to pack up all of our worldly belongings and load them up in a trailer and moving van, never to return to Idaho Falls again...except for maybe the occasional visit. I'm anxious to have my Bed back...and to say good-bye to our little house. If anyone in Idaho Falls thinks packing boxes and loading trucks is a good time, come on over. We'll feed you pizza and beer. (Enticing, I know).

5 comments:

Loretta Poxleitner said...

Yippee!! That's exciting news! Hope all goes well. Wish we could come help.

snapshots said...

Okay...maybe this will work this time..I tried earlier and the internet went out for a bit. But, anyways, let us know when you get into town. I don't know how much help I can be but I am willingly volunteering my husband to help when he can :)

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! Its a cute nice home! It was very nice for your first one!!!!

Amy said...

Have fun moving! Glad that we will all be driving to Idaho Falls a lot less from now on.

Anonymous said...

Hope the trip goes well! Let me know if you need any help unpacking when you get back.

Phil