Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter eggs

Andie awoke from her nap on the grumpy side. I think I might, too, if I'd been sleeping peacefully and my mom shuttled me upstairs to greet 25 new faces. But, she finally perked up when we started hunting Easter eggs. Wendi would find the eggs, collect them in her basket, and throw them on the ground just in front of Andie. Andie would smile with delight and snatch that egg up.
Sam, on the other hand, took off after those eggs with a vengeance. He recruited Papa and Jeff to help him with the hard to reach ones.



Some Easter-egg-hunters preferred a more leisurely outlook on egg hunting.


1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Your kids have the most adorable cheeks...
What a fun time! And lots of eggs, it looks like. Thanks for posting...it's so much fun to see what the kids are doing and how much they're growing!