Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Vigil

Whew! I'm really behind...I need to catch up on Easter pictures still. So, welcome to a 3-part series that recaps our Easter celebration.

We started by attending Easter Vigil. Aunt Teenie joined the Church, so all the Kaufmans (minus Sam & Andie--it was WAY past their bedtime) got to enjoy the 3 hour long Mass. I haven't been to Easter Vigil since I was in college; it's too late and too long for our babies. But, Ben was his usual smiley self. He particularly liked ringing the bells during church.

And, here's the one nice picture I got of Steve and Christina. She picked Elizabeth Ann Seton as her confirmation saint.









2 comments:

Steve K. said...

Thanks for making the trip up...and making a post about it!

LauraKate said...

Teenie and I share a Catholic birthday now! Congrats Christina!!!