Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Dear Joe,
I'm not going to get all mushy on you on Father's Day, but I will say this:


  • You kick ass at changing diapers. Seriously. Fastest diaper changer alive.

  • You never complain (well, almost never) about getting up at night with Andie.

  • You always have a bandaid in your wallet, which makes you a hero in Sam's book.

  • You mix a tasty chocolate milk.

  • You never cringe when Andie requests "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" at bedtime for the five hundredth time in a row.

  • You are the hide-and-seek champion of Casa Kaufman.

  • You didn't even bat an eye when we both realized our daughter was eating a rock while I was taking this picture. I love that "stay calm" attitude of yours. It keeps me balanced.

Your patience is endless and the care you put into raising our children makes me fall more in love with you every day. I can't imagine a better dad for our two kiddos.


I love you,


Jen


PS. You have nice forearms, too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So how come we don't get to see his forearms in the picture?