Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seattle saga: Bremerton

Deanna had to shoot a wedding one morning while we were there, so Darin and I took the kids to a local park.


It was a little cooler weather than the 90+ degree Lewiston heat, so I was glad we'd brought along some layers. Always one to appreciate vintage clothes, Sam is wearing a Mariners' pullover that once belonged to my now-15-year old cousin, Hailey. Ah, how time flies.


Anyway, I digress. The kids had a fun time.

After running ourselves ragged at the playground, we ventured down to the beach. Sam and Daisy played so well together and Dani and Andie each enjoyed their own pursuits. Here's Dani, digging with a shovel.

And, here's Andie, sampling the sand. (Honestly, that kid tastes everything!) After our beach adventure, it was off to McDonald's for lunch and home for naps.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yea for pictures! I promise one of these days I'll blog about our trip to the fountain park.