Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, September 12, 2011

blogging death?

So, I'm not sure what is up with my blog lately. One morning, I checked it and its layout was all messed up. I tried playing around with different layouts, messing with sidebar widths, etc, but nothing helped. Then, I got a message from my Mom-friend saying that she couldn't even view the blog...it was completely blank. I can still view the blog...can you??

Wish me luck. If you have any advice, please comment.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can still view it... it's all white with your family photo but content is still there! I hope it doesn't go away! I love reading your blog :)

lorettapox said...

Same here--your page is white with fam picture. My fix when blogger wasn't publishing my posts correctly, was to switch back to the older version of the editor. You'll find that option under Settings (bottom of the page). Hope you can fix it.