Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

playing with blocks

One of the joys of being home more often is seeing my children play together. Help each other. Laugh together. Just look at them building together. With the token family dog in the background. If that's not Norman Rockwell-esque, I don't know what is.



Of course, this only lasted a few minutes. One of the not so joyful parts of being at home more often is sending your toddler to time out after intentionally destroying her brother's carefully built "tractor tank with a BIG gun". Where is that scene in Norman Rockwell?

4 comments:

Team Eddy said...

Yep, ND looks very contrite over in time out.

Jen said...

Oh, she LOVES time out. Sometimes I think she hits Sam just to go to time out like a big girl.

Jen said...

Oh, she LOVES time out. Sometimes I think she hits Sam just to go to time out like a big girl.

The Farmer's Wife said...

THIS is one of the BEST posts you've done. The dog, the happy "moment" (because that's about as long as it lasts), the time-out...everything. I love it! And I still can't believe how LONG ND's hair is! So pretty!