Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

friends from the womb

Colette, my best friend from high school, and I were pregnant with our daughters at the same time. Now, we have two beautiful two year olds: Haidyn and ND.

And Colette just had daughter #2: Maren.

She was up in Lewiston, visiting her family during the Dogwood Festival and dropped by for a playdate after we got back from church.

I can't believe I didn't take a single picture of Maren.

But, I did get the three busy kids to hold still for a second while I snapped their picture. They had a great time. Haidyn blended right in with my two crazies and they played so well together. She wasn't even fazed when ND put a bucket on her head and accidentally fell down the stairs.
Come see us again soon!

No comments: