Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Sunday, August 19, 2012

weekly wisdom

Maybe I didn't need to plant three squash plants after all.

Also learned that while little boys think throwing rotten tomatoes over the fence is quite fun, little sisters would rather die than touch a rotten tomato and only want to throw perfectly good tomatoes over the fence...and so must be watched Every. Single. Second. while gardening.

*******
In other news, we're almost at 15 weeks and feeling better, I think. The tube is still in, but this weekend, I worked in the garden, cooked 2 meals, washed some dishes, and caught up on laundry...AND attended a pool party with Joe and the kids. I'm exhausted, but feeling more like my old self. Here's hoping I'm turning a corner soon. It would be nice to not celebrate my golden birthday with a tube up my nose.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Looks like a bumper crop! I think you might have gotten more done this weekend than I did! Hope the uninvited guest is gone and SOON!