Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

new dishwasher

 I have been dreaming about a new dishwasher since we moved into our house. At one point, I gave up on the dishwasher entirely and started washing all of our dishes by hand. After buying our minivan, an atypical flood of consumerism was unleashed in my husband. He called me at work one day and said, "Let's buy a dishwasher." We met at Largent's over my lunch hour. I brought my A-game, citing Consumer Reports and making my case for my new Bosch dishwasher. Joe quickly agreed and, still riding his wave of consumerism, said, "Ok. Let's go look at new gas ranges."

Who are you and what did you do with my husband?

So, I got TWO new appliances (well, the range had to be ordered).

Look at this crusty casserole dish. Didn't rinse it. Just put it directly in the dishwasher and--poof!--it comes out clean. Lovely! Amazing! Fabulous!

A dream come true.
It's really the little things in life.

2 comments:

Christina Kaufman said...

Woohoo! Yay for new appliances! Now we just need Joe to talk to Steve...

Rae said...

I have to say--it seems you can't go wrong with Bosch products...something about ze Germans, ya know? Hey, it makes sense to do ALL of this BEFORE baby...