Finding calm in the chaos

Finding calm in the chaos

Monday, January 28, 2013

twelve days of Christmas (part seven)

We ended our week of Eddy Christmas by taking all the kids bowling. It was a bit like herding cats, but once they got those little bowling shoes on their feet, they were ready to go.
Sam, as usual, was just excited to be there.

I ordered Lampie and me a chocolate milkshake. Amy asked if we could split one, so I ordered her one, too. Turns out the kids drank them both. Stinkin' kids. Always having to share my goodies with them.

Kevin, as usual, was just excited to be there.

Amy--good at everything except bowling. Later, Noah was feeling pretty bummed that he didn't win and I explained that it was probably genetic because his mom wasn't any good at bowling either. He replied, "But my dad is!"

Ellie--even without a nap, she was pretty happy.
 
Uncle Joe coaching Kate.

Natalie with her Daddy.

Waiting to bowl

ND and Smelly

The whole crew

No comments: